I’VE SEEN THIS POST FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS AND JUST NOW GOT THE JOKE.
Hey so i have all of these shirts that i don’t wear ever so i figured i’d give them to you guys :)
- The first one is a size small pink floyd tank top that is unworn.
- The hard day’s night shirt is a size large (but it runs a bit small) and is also unworn.
- The let it be shirt is a size medium. I haven’t worn that one either.
- The bob dylan shirt is a size small and i’ve worn it once or twice, but it’s in perfect condition.
- The striped beatles shirt has been worn a lot, it’s not stained or ripped though. I’m not sure of the size on that one, it doesn’t say, but i think it’s a medium.
- And lastly the zeppelin shirt is not worn and a size small.
Now the “rules” of this are pretty simple.
- Please be following me, seeing as this is for all of the wonderful people who for some reason follow my dumb blog.
- I unfortunately can only afford to ship to the united states because im broke.
- There will be two winners, first place or whatever you want to call it gets to pick four shirts, and second place will get the remaining two. I’ll be picking the winner randomly (of course) on september first.
- Likes won’t count, just reblogs.
and that’s all, have a nice day!
im adding more shirts because i forgot i have them and im never going to wear any of these
the rolling stones shirt is a small and it’s in perfect condition and i love it but im getting rid of it because i have 2 of this shirt
its a womens small i just dont like how it’s cut it’s unworn
its a mens small and very worn but it’s clean. it has a tiny hole in the armpit that i can fix before i send it
this says a medium on it but it’s a very small shirt so as much as i like it i can hardly get it over my head. it looks like a kids medium. it might fit a really small person or a dog
ALSO im changing the date of the giveaway winner picking to nov 1st because i wont have money for shipping until then. i may also be able to ship internationally now, depending on how far away it is
me sneakin up on da pussy
i JsUT FUCKING SPIT EVERYWHERE
JUST FUCKING LISTEN.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN BUT NOT LIKE YOU KNOW IT
reblog so others can hear it!
Where the hell are the Victorian Goths they should be all over this.
*SMASHES REBLOG BUTTON*
Recording session for “What You’re Doing”, E.M.I. Studio Two, 30th September 1964, 6.30 to 10.30 pm. Photos by Robert Freeman.
Shoutout to all the artists on Tumblr who work on something for weeks and only get 4 notes
Shoutout to all the artists on Youtube who do amazing speedpaints and, if they’re lucky, will get 500 views
Shoutout to all underappreciated artists who do amazing work and receive no recognition